Bragging Rights?

SluSignGuy

You have GOT to be a Stevie-wannabee!!! In any case, I will be there on January 11th .... I'll even buy you a beer if you walk up and tell me the secret password. By the way, they do sell beer at the ... what is it at GeeDub .... the Smith Center??? That's probably not right but what with GeeDub, Towson, UMBC, Loyola, Morgan, Howard, Catholic, Coppin State, George Mason, Bowie, Goucher, Villa Julie, Western Maryland, Mt. St. Mary's, Johns Hopkins and many, many others, its hard to keep them all straight around here.

GeeDub is ranked for a reason .. but I do not believe they will be Final Four, although that would be kind of neat and I wish you well. My only promise or bet on this one is that once I see the boys in person, I'll offer that opinion as well. Same will be done for GeeDub.

Remember the triple OT game at the Arena? I had 1st row exact middle of the court seats for that game and the one prior thanks to a big contibutor to IL. Of course, I was a rabid MO fan in the Norm days. When the game moved to Savvis, they put us up in East Jesus, behind the IL pep band. The seats moved around after that, but never improved - I guess my contributor got a lot of complaints about a MU fan in the orange crush. So, I quit going when Q was hired. HOWEVER, a friend of mine called last night with a suite!!! -$2K, seats 20, including all the beer you can drink. He sold it out in 2 hours! Got it from someone at the Blues. So, I'm in for tonight...but will be wearing my Illini final 4 sweatshirt. Count me for IL until they can Q. Bad vibes there.

I dunno ... make something up.

Trust me ... I think you'll be able to pick me out of the crowd .... thee will be very few people wearing a Billiken hat with a Billikens.com shirt with my sign-in name plastered across the back or a Saint Louis Univeristy Alumni shirt or whatever.

You walk up ... shout out "Sarafina" ... I counter with "a10billman?" and the beer gets exchanged ..... hey, it ain't "Mission Impossible" but you work with what you get .....