Billiphan

Msfan

Billiphan I love your post and I agree and understand where you are coming from. These posters are full of sh*t and don't even know it. Well they just won't admit to it. But I have noticed on this board we are only allowed to slander certain players if it would have been any other player than TL you would have seen a million post urging the conversation. But keep posting the truth I love it.

I think you're completely wrong about not being able to disagree. It's about earning the respect of your peers. Let's say you and your closest friends are sitting around talking, then some random guy pops in and starts bashing everyone of your ideas and beliefs straight out of the gate...is that somebody that you want to hang out with? Now, what if you are sitting with your friends and one of them disagree's with you? Most people except the disagreement, argue the point, then go grab a cocktail. See the difference? If you came on here and tried to earn the respect of the board, then the opinion is taken seriously. You saw just this week, some jerk off came on here and starts a rumor that Liddell may be ineligible (just an example...there's been dozens of these instances). Now, why should the board take him seriously? He's never contributed anything good and is nothing but negative. Now let's say Taj, who IMO was quite negative early on and stirred up some posters, came on and said that, people might listen. Although the majority disagree with his pessimism, his opinion is respected and argued (not picking on you taj!).

Same thing with VTime. He came to the BILLIKEN message board and talked nothing but Vashon hoops. People don't come here to read about that and it was cluttering the board. It annoyed a lot of people. But now he's showing he does, indeed, care about he billikens and his Vashon bias is tolerated to an extent because we know his heart is in the right place. Big difference, IMO.

Well just because we are new to the board everything we say is called a stupid opinion have you ever thought about some of us being students and actually getting to talk to or even hang out with some of the players. This means some posters may have more helpful info or is able to answer alot of your questions. I have read many rumors or just got some wrong info from this board, but I just ask the players or listen to some of them talk about all the bullsh*t people post here because they think they know something

Permission granted to drag my name .... all I have are opinions, which, like *ssholes, we all have and they all stink unless its your own that you're scratchin'!

Actually, I am safe in this whole topic ... I'm not close enough to register a rumor so I am absolved of all this.