Question About Seating at the Savvis

xfactor9600

There are only two levels. The upper deck is where I had season tickets for about ten years. They aren't bad if you can get them near the center of the court. This is a first class thought somewhat sterile NHL/NBA arena. There aren't many seats whatour good sightlines. Stay out of the ends and you won't be unhappy.

xfactor, unless you know someone, you likely wont find decent lower level side of the court seats. i mean, look, but the season tix base pretty much cover the sides lower level.

but as rich states, the upper deck center court seats probably give you a better overall view than anything on the ends.

fyi, the visitors bench is on the section 120 end of the court, however the band and the student section is on that end as well. so if you would buy say end seats in 120 or 121 low, you might be standing a lot with a lot of blue painted faces, not saying the nicest things about xu player's mothers, etc.

you guys have never said anything i didnt like. one of the reasons i am on that end as well is to listen to the band and the kids. i love it!

however, a visiting fan of one of our opponents that i assume will soon become a huge rival, they might not have the same acquired tastes.

Thanks for all your responses... I'm trying to see how many people i'm going to bring... Looking forward to the game already.

Like i've said before... I think you guys are a great addition to the league and look forward to developing a stong rivalry in the future.