This is what I was afraid of....

AlumniFan

IV got into foul trouble and we started to play somewhat out of control. Brown and Lisch (KL a few times) were trying to do too much with the ball when they had it. Lisch played well overall and hit the outside shots but at the end he tried to do too much with the ball instead of getting the offense going. Brown was doing the same thing by telegraphing his shots and getting stuffed. Drejaj tried to do too much a few times but overall played very well. We rebounded well with JJ in the game and IV was a rebounding machine tonight. I hope we continue to play JJ I think he made a difference and will only get better with more PT. Liddell can drive to the hoop and make some great adjustments to get the shot off. Newbourne hit to 3s but he doesn't add anything to the interior D or the rebounding as far as I can tell. Overall I am proud of our guys but wish we could have made one last 10-0 run. I really hope this outside shooting trend continues and we will do better than I thought this season.

I agree that the turning point was when IV picked up his 4 foul - it was a stupid foul and you could tell he was going to get it the way he was playing so physically during the possession. I agree that JJ earned more playing time - I know he threw up a couple of shots he probably should not have but he can rebound and is not afraid to get in there and mix it up. We are a better team with him in there then with 4 guards. I agree that VN adds very little to the team when on the court - I know he hit couple of baskets but he can not get a rebound to save his soul unless it falls into his hands and nobody is around - even then he might fumble it out bounds. KL played well, Polk had another decent game, AD showed plenty tonight to all of us. We were in the game until the last 3 minutes but you have to play a full 40. For those of you who bet - the Bills beat the spread hopefully you won some money.