Back in Town - In The Nick of Time!

Too see Triangle's Billikens take on Triangle's alma Fighting Wildcats from the University of Arizona - a dream come troo for Triangle and Too. Listen Up - here is the scoop. Too's Wildcats are now down Too only 7 (count them - 7) scollie players. Fox went under the kinife for knee surgery this past week and the Wildcats are extremely vunerable Too the inside game, with only Frye and freshman Walters in the post. For our Billikens Too win, they need Too attack Frye on the offensive end and get him inToo foul trouble. On the defensive end - Defend the lane, defend the lane, defend the lane. Use eveyone in the middle - Frericks, Varner, IO, Johnson, Sloan - hack hack, hack BE PHYSICAL! - Do not allow Channing, Hassan or Iggie Too penetrate, that is where they score Wildcat points. Outside shooting for Too's Wildcats has been marginal, Salim has yet Too hit any kind of stride for his 3-pointers and Shakur's shot (pay attention Too this one) is one of the weirdest jump shots Too has ever seen. Mustafa is going Too be Too quick for any of our Billiken guards. So it is imperative Too slow the game down and Too set up our 3 guard defense ONLY when Triangle's Wilcats dribble the ball Too the 3pt line - then smother and smother immediately!!!!! There will be big trouble in allowing the pass Too Adams or Iggie cutting Too the lane, Too's Wildcats love this - cut Too the lane, cut Too the lane, cut Too the lane - consistantly!

Here are the keys - Clog the lane on defense (use everyone) - Attack the middle on the offensive end (get Channing in foul trouble) and play madman defense at the 3point line. Our Billikens can score 60 pts against Too's Wildcats ( for those FREE dinners) but Coach Soderberg's defense will be under an extreme task Too gain a win (STOP IGGIE AND HASSAN FROM GAINING ENTRANCE INTOO THE LANE). If there is any year that the University of Arizona Wildcats are vunerable Too an upset, it is this year. Looking forward Too seeing everyone courtside, so it goes.

T & T,

You must have been a good boy, as your Mom has let you have some computer time again afterall. While I can't be courtside, I will be watching on the tube. I'd say that I would be working on my tan, but by FL standards it is supposed to be chilly this weekend.