SLU men's soccer

Lobo

you are right ... that NI game was horrible. The Tulsa game didn't help. We get the A-10 tourney at home so that should help. We finish the A-10 regular season record with I think ... 3 more games on the road ... if we win out we should move up some in the rankings ... but I would be surprised to see us move much past 20 ... if that.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman

I think timing helps...in wins over Michigan and Duquesne, having a week to prepare helps.

The season has gone accoring to most predictions...a young inexperienced team taking early lumps vs the nations top tier teams...and dominating their conference and hopefully conference tourney gaining momentum and experience for a crack at the NCAA's and rol the dice and see what happens in the tourney. SLU just isn't as good as they were a couple of years ago when they had a string of several top 10 teams etc...but they are still a solid team that can play with most teams and are a dangerous opponent to the top teams.

Any road win is tough in soccer, just like hoops.