what will come first for the bills

coachstyles

I agree with Rich on the Soderberg issue. I firmly believe the man knows how to coach the game, and gets the most out of the talent on his team. This team, for obvious reasons, is horrible. I don't think Coach K could do better with this team. Yes, Brad has recruited many of the guys on this team, so you can blame him for that, but every team has recruits that don't pan out, and most teams experience years like we are experiencing from time to time.

Keep this in mind too. Brad has given every indication that this is not a "stepping stone" job for him. I think that even if the Bills become real successful (I realize that may be hard to imagine right now) and he becomes a hot commodity, he will stay at SLU.

Has Romar accidentally managed to get himself a top 15 team with great recruits coming in next year as well? Maybe the problem is trying to recruit really good players to SLU.

I think both Brad and Lorenzo can recognize talent. The problem is, so can every other coach.