Postseason Basketball at Chaifetz!

The WNIT just put out an announcement that the second round game, SLU vs Northern Iowa, will be hosted by St Louis. 5pm CST on Sunday is tipoff time. Nothing from a SLU source, just from the tournament

SAINT LOUIS 66, CENTRAL ARKANSAS 61

CONWAY, AR – Peyton Kennedy scored 28 points and came through with a number of key plays late for Saint Louis, which clawed ahead in the third quarter and held off Central Arkansas in Round 1 of the 2024 Postseason WNIT.

The Billikens (18-18) will host Northern Iowa in Round 2 – that game is set for tipoff at 6 p.m. ET on Sunday, March 24.

This site won’t let me paste the link, it’s on womensnit.com, under March 21st Postseason WNIT Roundup

11 minutes ago, Lord Elrond said:

The WNIT just put out an announcement that the second round game, SLU vs Northern Illinois, will be hosted by St Louis. 5pm CST on Sunday is tipoff time. Nothing from a SLU source, just from the tournament

SAINT LOUIS 66, CENTRAL ARKANSAS 61

CONWAY, AR – Peyton Kennedy scored 28 points and came through with a number of key plays late for Saint Louis, which clawed ahead in the third quarter and held off Central Arkansas in Round 1 of the 2024 Postseason WNIT.

The Billikens (18-18) will host Northern Iowa in Round 2 – that game is set for tipoff at 6 p.m. ET on Sunday, March 24.

This site won’t let me paste the link, it’s on womensnit.com, under March 21st Postseason WNIT Roundup

SLU actually plays UNI, University of Northern Iowa, and not NIU.

12 minutes ago, bills16 said:

SLU actually plays UNI, University of Northern Iowa, and not NIU.

Corrected it, thanks. I type like $#!% sometimes

Time for revenge over Northern Iowa, they eliminated us from the 3rd round of the WNIT in 2021, 58-50, played in some closed gym in Rockford due to Covid protocols.

13 minutes ago, BJK said:

Anyone get any info about buying tickets?

I am sure you can just walk up.  My wife and would have loved to be able to go but we have a previous engagement that we are hosting.  Bring us a winner!