One down, one to go!

SLURadioBoy

Well Kevin signed on the dotted line. Now we just have to wait for Tommie.

http://slubillikens.collegesports.com/spor.../111004aaa.html

I like Brad's summary of Kevin, except I think he meant his dad played for the football Cards, not the Rams.

"Praises we sing, to you our alma mater,

Praise to the white and blue.

Our hymn shall ring, in tribute strong to you,

We hail Saint Louis U."

Official Billikens.com sponsor of Andrew Latimer

i read the link twice and dont see the rams mentioned. for the record, he also played for the bears besides the cardinals. rusty has some good stories about what a hard worker and competitor walter payton was. inspiring stuff.

"Because of his dad's experience as a football player at Notre Dame and in the NFL"

When they first posted the article, it said Rams instead of the NFL. I guess someone caught it and went back and edited/changed it.

"Praises we sing, to you our alma mater,

Praise to the white and blue.

Our hymn shall ring, in tribute strong to you,

We hail Saint Louis U."

Official Billikens.com sponsor of Andrew Latimer

actually, i just got the same press released e-mailed to me from the billiken club and it does still say "rams". i sent them an e-mail back telling them he played for the cardinals and bears. no sense in upsetting the parent of our new recruit.

Roy, you got to keep me up to date of where I can watch Kevin play this year. I cannot make the shootout and I would rather not drive to the Far East to watch a game. If he plays on this side of the river, let me know when and if you are attending.

other than the shootout, kevin doesnt play any games in missouri this year. my advice is to plan on seeing him at either the collinsville xmas tourney or the belleville east tourney as both will give you more bang for your buck with additional games besides just althoff.

if you are looking for single games to really access his abilities, again, besides the shootout, where he will go up vs the walker kid who is a d-1 point guard our of kansas city, the other games to see would be that shootout in kentucky in early december vs franciscan hales and nate minnoy who is headed to purdue, or either of the carbondale games where carbondale hs has josh tabb, siu-c's best recruit maybe ever.

dates,

the franciscan hales game is december 4 marshall county high school (kentucky)

the shootout is obviously december 9

the collinsville tourney usually starts like the monday after xmas

the first carbondale game is friday jan 7 at carbondale

the belleville east tourney starts tuesday, january 18

the final game of the regular season is vs carbondale at althoff on february 19 on a saturday.