RIP: Terrance Hicks

SluSignGuy

On 1/28/2023 at 7:30 AM, SluSignGuy said:

I sadly learned last night that about 17 months ago, we lost a long-time member of the Billikens.com Community, Terrance Hicks. His username was @Quality Is Job 1, but for most of his time on this site, people knew him as thicks. Terrance was a teacher, photographer, and a man sincerely devoted to his faith.

I did not know Terrance well personally, but he was a valued member of our community, going back to our days on Rivals.com. Reflecting this, he is the only person to serve as a moderator of this site outside of myself and @davidnark. Terrance was active on the site until very shortly before his passing on August 22, 2021.  On behalf of the Billikens.com community, I bought a Memorial Tree in Terrance's name, following guidance in his obituary.

I ask that all users of this community who were lucky enough to interact with thicks to take a moment to reflect on his passing and devote your thoughts to his family and loved ones.

Steve

+1