Long time no Wiz?

almaman

Wow almaman, with all the distraction going on I had not thought about how it will affect the Wiz and all others involved in the ranking and basketball predictions business. The NCAAB is in disarray with significant programs reeling from the loss of their coaches and the departure of players, good players at that, our program faces a lot of unknowns going forward. This year promises to be a very atypical and unpredictable one in terms of basketball. I can't wait to see how he and Pomerol will deal with this.

2 hours ago, Old guy said:

Wow almaman, with all the distraction going on I had not thought about how it will affect the Wiz and all others involved in the ranking and basketball predictions business. The NCAAB is in disarray with significant programs reeling from the loss of their coaches and the departure of players, good players at that, our program faces a lot of unknowns going forward. This year promises to be a very atypical and unpredictable one in terms of basketball. I can't wait to see how he and Pomerol will deal with this.

-simple, you wait until there are 8 games played and then you have a good idea, according to what The Wiz has posted