CBS Sports A-10 Reset

What? Has CBS changed their prediction? Or was that a projection? Has a trend emerged? What do these guys know? What does Joel Welser have to say? I'll just wait for Kevin Schuman to explain it all to me.

Um, can just any idiot write for CBS Sports?

14. Saint Louis: The tempo-free numbers are scary for Saint Louis. Ranked 263rd in KenPom, it's been a harsh drop-off this year for SLU, which made the past two NCAA Tournaments. With a non-conference schedule among the worst in college hoops, Saint Louis' best win is at home against 5-8 Vermont. With how he coaches, I can't see Jim Crews enduring two straight years of sub-.500 seasons, but this one is probably going to happen. The Billikens are 8-6 now with the toughest yet to come.

Um, can just any idiot write for CBS Sports?

I can't see Jim Crews enduring two straight years of sub-.500 seasons, but this one is probably going to happen.

Yeah I saw that too and thought, wow, this guy can see into the future. He already has us at sub .500 for NEXT year. If I ask, do you think he would tell us our OOC for next year? He obviously already knows it.

Matt Norlander doesn't know how to count to 14 and amazingly picked SLU pre-season to finish 6th in the A10 this season AND last season (let that sink in)...

that said, if you've never heard of Matt Norlander in 2015, you don't follow college basketball very closely...

I don't know ... maybe he's saying Crews is so demanding that even if this is a sub .500 season, (and he's essentially predicting it will be) he can't see him taking it in the shorts two years in a row so next year will be better. Although, a whole lot of shaking (improvement) will have to happen because he might get Gillmann and Jolly back next year in the form of Neufeld and Welmer in replacement of Manning and Glaze. Can't say I'm inspired by that.