Unreleated: Cardinal Fans in Chicago....

Try "Justin's" in Lakeview, on Southport. If it is not still an STL bar, ask around in there, and it won't take long for you to find others. Good place to start though. Nice spot.

I haven't tried this but ESPN radio 1000 I believe has a website where you can look up "college" bars, and maybe it also includes pro teams or cities. Trust me, there are plenty of STL bars in Chicago amidst all the Big Ten bars there. A ton of Mich St, Purdue, Michigan, Wisconsin, etc...but you will find Nebraska, Syracuse and farther away ones too. espnradio1000.com I believe. They have bars for just about every city and team, and plenty of STL fans.

How about those Cards by the way!!!

If you are college age or 20 something or early 30's go to Lincoln and Halstead avenues, Kincades's or Kelsey's etc...whole string of bars in Lincoln Park. Great drink specials, heart of everything, leave your wife or girlfriend at home...some serious young female talentin those neighborhoods. You can look the bars up by name on internet and do your own exploring...the above mentioned actually are close to DePaul's Lincoln Park campus.