Louisville by 11 over the Bills

The Wiz

SLU has a great shot against Louisville. We can still play our game and win. They really only play 7 with an 8th player getting limited minutes. Hope we play 11 guys and we slow possessions down and make them D for long stretches, and go right at Harrell. That rotation is small once Harrell is out. We matchup with the guards well. McCall should go at Smith offensively; hoping to make Smith take offensive load on his shoulders and forgetting his teammates.

Let's go Billikens

I like our chances in this one; Sweet 16 here we come.

Maybe Pitino will be groggy today because he was "closing down" the Tommy Bahama Restaurant in Orlando with a local gold digger last night while one of his assistant coaches watched the door. Dirtball.

It doesn't take Pitino long to close it down with a bar *****. Under a minute.

I can't say I blame these guys for saying that, given how we'd been playing, but for god sake, all it takes is a few guys to get hot and look what happens. 20 point loss? Shut up. Mercer beat Duke.

As it turns out because are defense played well, Louisville shot slightly below average. This would have allowed us to win playing regular Billiken ball.... Not good or great ...just regular Bills basketball. ....44%FG....32% 3pt....70% FT. Obviously, the thing missing here was 3pt shots made. If we just have an average game ...we make 5 threes (33%)... which would have made our overall FG% a very good 49%...plus 2 more free throws to get to 69%

Bottom line....(5x3)+2=17pts....if we play a normal game we win by 2....against the team I have as the best team overall.

I think missing Loe for a good part of the game was the difference.

No shame losing to the best team overall....especially since we played them even most of the game. Stop and think about that....we played them even most of the game ....with no 3's. First time in 3 years, we have been shutout of 3's.

All in all a great year....a tip of the Bills cap to the Seniors for being part of the best class ever including the longest winning streak in Bills history..

Go Bills