tickets

Cowboy

-looking at slubillikens.com I am seeing that center court, last row, upper level tickets against Richmond are $45, I find this quite amazing

-good news is there doesn't seem to be many left, so I guess someone is buying them

-let's have a raucous house on Wednesday!!!

-looking at slubillikens.com I am seeing that center court, last row, upper level tickets against Richmond are $45, I find this quite amazing

-good news is there doesn't seem to be many left, so I guess someone is buying them

-let's have a raucous house on Wednesday!!!

The $45 includes a $5 ticketmaster fee. I believe you can get them for just $40 if you call the ticket office directly. Still seems a bit steep, but they are in line with the prices of other seats ($32 non-center court sides, $20 corners, $12 ends).

Also, the LivingSocial deal is now sold out for the next 3 games (Richmond 1/29, George Mason 2/1, and VCU 2/15). I'm thinking we will see near sell out crowds for the remainder of the season with the possible exception of the weeknight game against Duquesne.