Upcoming TV

kshoe

This probably doesn't deserve a new thread but I was just looking at our upcoming schedule and its amazing just how far we've come t.v. wise from just a few years ago.

Here is how the remaining 18 games break down:

- 5 games on ESPN family

- 5 games on NBC Sports

- 3 games on CBS Sports

- 4 games on FSMW (only one of which is on the Plus)

- 1 game on internet only

I suppose part of this unprecedented coverage is a result of the watering down of the A-10 after the new t.v. contracts were created but whatever the case its great that we are going to get so much national exposure over the next few months.

This probably doesn't deserve a new thread but I was just looking at our upcoming schedule and its amazing just how far we've come t.v. wise from just a few years ago.

- 5 games on ESPN family

- 5 games on NBC Sports

- 3 games on CBS Sports

I suppose part of this unprecedented coverage is a result of the watering down of the A-10 after the new t.v. contracts were created but whatever the case its great that we are going to get so much national exposure over the next few months.

The key is to continue to have a strong presence on FSM to fill in the gaps when we are not on national outlets. That had been lacking in previous years. Good to see that upgraded.

- 5 games on ESPN family

- 5 games on NBC Sports

- 3 games on CBS Sports

For the networks (CBS sports and NBC sports) is there a regional function to the games or will the Bills be on across the US? I'm assuming the latter.

For the networks (CBS sports and NBC sports) is there a regional function to the games or will the Bills be on across the US? I'm assuming the latter.

It's the latter (i.e. the whole nation). Obviously, playing on those networks (or Fox Sports 1 for that matter) isn't the same as playing on ESPN given that not everyone has the sports packages but its still pretty darn good.