Loe article

kshoe

He is certainly playing both ends of the court and much improved stamina and puts himself out there

more than in past where was just a shooter. We need his rebounds, steals, passes- definitely fun to watch

He played soft and protected himself in past years; this year we have seen him scramble

for balls and run to court edge on balls deflected passes or tips. 10 pounds of muscle would change his game even more.

I think Rob is playing better basketball this year. Hated seeing him pick up that 5th foul Sunday and felt that was a key reason for the loss to the Shockers. One small criticism is he has trouble making the entry pass into the low blocks at times.

I think Rob is playing better basketball this year. Hated seeing him pick up that 5th foul Sunday and felt that was a key reason for the loss to the Shockers. One small criticism is he has trouble making the entry pass into the low blocks at times.

Agree about the entry passes.

To me that has been a probable with the entire team this year.

I've never seen so many passes (mostly bounce passes IMO)into the post get stolen. The guards are trying these one hand of the drippble passes and the get deflected every time.