Oregon from the MD couch ....

Taj79

... we didn't show up. Plain and simple. They went zone and we never busted to the middle. We shot 3-of-21 from the arc and one was a throw-away late one from Jett. Only Mitchell made a three. Which means offense from Ellis, Loe, McCall and Barnett was ZERO. Can't win many games that way.

To add to that, they shot what 72.7% from three? We had no one available to cover Dotson. How can that be given our defensive acumen? I still think Jett was too hurt to play like the Jett of the season past. End of story. End of season.

At one point, we had Remekun, Jett, Barnett, McCall and Ellis out there. They scored 12 points between them last night. Also noticed Evans yelling at Loe in the second half. Knew we had self-combusted at that point.

All in all, a great season. A momentous season and now the most momentous off-season in six years. The future of the program hangs in the balance.

I had tickets and a hotel for next week in Indy. Oh well... will "settle" for spending Easter with wife and kids. Thanks guys --- great year! Best ever!

It is hard to win when you are playing 2 against 5 all night. The only two who really showed up were Evans and KM - JJ finally got into things but it was too little too late. How we could shoot so poorly is hard to understand. However, it seems to me that as KM got more and more back into things MM disappeared more a little each game this year - I can only hope that now that KM is gone that maybe he will reassert himself. Ellis - ever since his parents have been here he has had trouble scoring - no I am not suggesting that is the cause - for some reason Ellis has developed a mental block about his shot. Loe - hello - is anybody home! Barnett, not sure what RM saw in him - unless the light bulb goes on regarding his shooting then it has been a wasted schollie. I would have preferred taking my chances giving it to some high school recruit. Manning gets a pass in regards to his time here but he better get his rear in gear this summer or he will be another Barnett and we can not afford anymore of him. CR - he is what he is and that is how he played last night. Glaze - he at least seems to be improving - if he works hard this summer he can be a big help. As far as our defense went - hard to be gambling and not have a player get open - the problem here was they got hot and we got cold and the rest of the night was that playing out over and over with no recovery.

The team deserves our unqualified support. Now is not the time to knit pick.

If you attended the game u would have seen the trainer working on Evans back during the games he was not 100% nor was Mitchell or Jett

It was great to see the Glazes lies Ellis kwmain mom and the other parents there supporting their kids

KUDOs to the team

Well, as you probably know by now, my perspective is 3 pt shooting. This game like all the others we have lost this season exceeded the 45.5% shooting percentage that was the"loss threshold"....i.e.when a team shoots better than the best team in the country (currently Creighton at 42.2%) they beat us. Ore shot 73%. This was the second highest total ever recorded in Bills history. Ironically, the highest was 75% by Evansville in 1998 with 75%....Jim Crews as coach for the Aces. Ducks made an extra 5 shots over their average...15 points. Tough to win when a team does that ...not to mention at the same time we go ice cold.

Bottomline....teams had to play above their head, sometimes extraordinarily (including an A+ team like Kansas) to beat us. Perhaps the motto for this year should be...it is not easy beating a Bills team.