How about an all A-10 Final 4

The Wiz

The A10 is about to get a huge influx of cash and a bunch of teams leaving. So that's a positive for SLU.

It's a positive for the likes of Fordham, St Bonaventure, Rhode Island, and Duquesne.

It will be depressing if SLU lingers in the A10 long enough to collect even half of the units earned in this tournament.

It's a positive for the likes of Fordham, St Bonaventure, Rhode Island, and Duquesne.

It will be depressing if SLU lingers in the A10 long enough to collect even half of the units earned in this tournament.

If we don't collect these credits its a great thing, we are in the NBE. If we dont get in the NBE, well at least we have a lot of money coming our way. Way more money coming our way in these next few years then SLU has ever seen (no facts, just my guess here). At least the money helps the rejection a little.

If we don't collect these credits its a great thing, we are in the NBE. If we dont get in the NBE, well at least we have a lot of money coming our way. Way more money coming our way in these next few years then SLU has ever seen (no facts, just my guess here). At least the money helps the rejection a little.

Right. This is what I was alluding to.