Baseball update

After a so-so Florida trip (2-2, losing to Maine, no bueno), the Billikens are set to open a one game homestand (Sauget?) against North Dakota. Sounds like it will be a little chilly this afternoon in the STL. I would love to tell you about NDakota but have no clue. According to their website they opened up their season with a four game series against Mount Marty, which sounds like a made up name to me. They really should win today, before making their Arizona spring trip this weekend.

After a so-so Florida trip (2-2, losing to Maine, no bueno), the Billikens are set to open a one game homestand (Sauget?) against North Dakota. Sounds like it will be a little chilly this afternoon in the STL. I would love to tell you about NDakota but have no clue. According to their website they opened up their season with a four game series against Mount Marty, which sounds like a made up name to me. They really should win today, before making their Arizona spring trip this weekend.

-Joe Mayo?

The baseball team is really going to be something this year. Picked to win the A10. I took the little league team to a game last year, and they had a real good time. I don't recommend attending the St. Boneventure home series however with children. Those New Yorkers are as foul-mouthed as they come.

When your legacy is welding and quitting, that would make anyone curse.

Gonna miss those guys.