Austin Mc Broom

GOSLU68

I don't know how savvy people were who talked to me about him from Central Michigan...but they felt

They lost their best newcomer from a team that every so often produces NBA talent in spite of being in the MAC.

They said although AM is only 5 ft 8 as a freshman he was a lights out shooter winning first team rookie

Honors in theeir league.

I said we have JB- same heritage, same league and it has taken him two years to step to the taller, quicker

Play in the A-10

After they left I wondered if our little freshman guard 00 hadn't felt like he was recruited over if he was watching AB get his minutes in practice?

In any event the casual remarks lead me to hope AM will be a Claggett or Justin Love the next three

Years and we will soon forget about oft injured KC and remember those initials for a guy who played himself heart out for in .K. Cassity

After they left I wondered if our little freshman guard 00 hadn't felt like he was recruited over if he was watching AB get his minutes in practice?

No way. It would have been those two together leading the team 14-15, 15-16. Any word on McBroom's back injury, I heard its been bothering him all season and he's been through some pt. Wondering if its a muscle issue or something more serious like discs.....