Bills vs. Washington Getting Some Love

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/andy_glockner/08/21/NCAA-nonconference-matchups/index.html

In a recent article listing the top 25 non-con matchups the Bills vs. Washington comes in at number 24. There are a number of A10 teams on the list.

IMO, this game is going to be as physical as last year's. Bills win by 4, make a statement that we can win a tough game on the road.

I cannot wait for this season. Go Bills!

Great stuff. Also had a little back-and-forth with Andy Glockner on Twitter last night when he was asking people what games should be considered for this list (I said SLU/KU, *semi-final results pending), and his response was, "Discussed that game possibility last week. Love it. Have SLU-Washington on this list, though."

Here's the excerpt/link to the CBE classic preview he wrote:

"CBE Classic: Kansas will be favored in the Kansas City event, but the Texas A&M-Saint Louis semi should be worth admission on its own. The Billikens should be the preseason pick to win the Atlantic 10 and the Aggies should be more settled than last season, when head coach Billy Kennedy's illness really helped derail things from the outset. If it's a Kansas-Saint Louis final, count me in. Two outstanding coaches and local teams that should generate a lot of buzz in the Sprint Center." http://sportsillustr...ents/index.html

#BillikensRising

I don't understand the love fest surrounding Butler. At #6, versus Indiana, it says "Butler will be a transformed shooting team" yet questions abound as to whether or not they have anyone coming in to help offset last year's woes, Rotnei Clark not withstanding. And at #13 against Gonzaga, it says "that both should be ranked at the time." For real? If the predicted 8th finisher in the A10 is ranked, that's one hell of an A10! And #14 is Cincy and X? I disagree ---- X lost their whole staring line up what with the Wells expulsion so this should be a cakewalk for UC. St. Joe's/Drexel? Oh wait, the author admits to his being "a Philly guy." Interesting though that he claims these two to be the "two best teams in the city." How Temple and Nova have fallen.

I agree with the notes above about us and Texas A&M, us and Kansas and woukld oiffer us and New Mexico coul dhave been added as well. I mean us and New Mexico has got to be better than Davidson and New Mexico by a couple of furlongs.