Friday viewing location?

Do we need to register for this? Seems odd.

Nah, I think they're just trying to get people to come down to Midtown to watch with their fellow alums/fans.

Edit: just noticed there's a registration link.

F it, I'm just going to show up.

Don't register. Just show up!

+2

I just spoke to a friend of mine in the Alumni Office, and registering is basically a way to gauge how many people will be at Humphreys vs. Field House so Alumni knows how many staff to have at each. Registering doesn't cost anything since there's no formal reception (I did it last night), but if you don't register you can still attend and eat all the food/drink all the beer/watch all the basketball you want. Basically, this is nothing to get all riled up about, just the Alumni office trying to get more people excited about Friday than just those of us who check billikens.com every day.

I just spoke to a friend of mine in the Alumni Office, and registering is basically a way to gauge how many people will be at Humphreys vs. Field House so Alumni knows how many staff to have at each. Registering doesn't cost anything since there's no formal reception (I did it last night), but if you don't register you can still attend and eat all the food/drink all the beer/watch all the basketball you want. Basically, this is nothing to get all riled up about, just the Alumni office trying to get more people excited about Friday than just those of us who check billikens.com every day.

Yes, and the Alumni Office wants your info. Hmmmmmm.....