Bills slip to 15th in Wiz poll

The Wiz

It is not that we screwed up, it is just that we played a weak team and others played stronger competition. I am sure other computer models that run similar type systems have downgraded the Bills too.. The irony is people who use the "eye" test will have us improving...2 more double digit wins, great record, etc. Unfortunately, the same thing is going to happen to us Sat when we play RI. While RI is not as bad as Fordham, it is still a D ranked. team.

Three teams moved ahead of us....UNM, Fla, and Gtown. Here is a breakdown of what happened yesterday......

The Bills (A+ ) beat Fordham a D- team by 20 at home. My spread was 26....no damage but no improvement.

UNM (A+ ) beats UNLV ( A ) at The Pit by 20. UNM winning was not a surprise. I had them by 5. But the fact they pounded an A team jumped them in the standings.

Fla (A+ ) beats Ark ( B ) by 30 at Ark. Again Fla winning was not a surprise but wiping them out at their place gave the Gators a big boost.

Gtown ( A+ ) over Prov (B- ) by 10 at Prov. No great shakes here. It is just that a win over a B- team by 10 at their place is better than a 20 point win over a D- team at the Fetz.

Bottomline is.... there is nothing you can do about the schedule. We need to pound RI this week and beat X by double digits and we will be in fine shape after those games. A double digit win over X is very doable and will more than cancel out the weakness of playing RI.

Changed it. I fell into the Wed & Sat pattern especially since the rest of the league is playing a weekday this week .

Thx.

Guy Phillips told the crowd he'd see them on Tuesday for the next game-twice.

Do you think they pack him away between games and he only comes out when working?

Guy Phillips told the crowd he'd see them on Tuesday for the next game-twice.

Do you think they pack him away between games and he only comes out when working?

I think he is battery operated. His battery must have been low.