Has Anyone Noticed .....

Taj79

.... that 7 and 9 is now impossible in conference? Just thought I point that out. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Shuman?

I don't know. I think they should count the Charlotte game as a loss, as we allowed them to catch up and we only won by 1 point against an inferior opponent. ;)

.... that 7 and 9 is now impossible in conference? Just thought I point that out. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Shuman?

I'm just hoping you continue to project/predict bad things for the bills. Less than 7 days ago I believe you said you thought we'd go 0-2 in Philly. Well done. I'll be scared when you project/predict good things.

Did I say that? I think I attempt to stay away from any "predictions" on the Bills rather content to allow my detractor(s) to substitute synonyms wherever and whenever necessary. I thought I very distinctly stayed away from ever saying the Bills will win or the Bills will lose ---- I never WANT the Bills to lose, mine and their history together just makes me slow on the uptake to fanatical lunacy. Ooooh, look, I got three ninja's for breaking my usual in-person results. Trust me, I am proud of those ninjas!

Seeing this team yesterday from about 15 feet away showed me one thing a television or internet or Rammer feed cannot --- namely their resolve. When the going got tough, the Bills got going and La Salle blinked and faded. The look and feel of this team is decidely different. A while back, I said an above average team wins all its games at home and is there in contests on the road, winning their share,more than they lose. This is a well above-average team. They took some torpedoes in the side when the 7 and 9 projection was made but have rebounded beautifully. They could have folded and been just another edition of the lame Billiken program that precedes them. Their talent level is more a sum of the individual parts than any one individual with different guys stepping up when needed. Ellis on Wednesday; Remekun, Evans and McCall at different parts yesterday with Ellis nowhere to be seen. Thats what good teams do.

I'd also say lady luck is riding shotgun for us right now. Don't discount that. Those in the know know what I mean. Half of the game is 90% mental? Trevor Mbakwe. Pe'shon Howard. Fab Melo. The Crosstown Shootout. Josh Benson. A full compliment of players in all classes. Today is the highwater mark of the season. Let's go higher.