Bills got hometowned

HowlTime

B freakin S! The Lobo team were the aggressors and therefore got to the line more. The UNM team was just to quick and athletic for the overmatched billikens (wtf is a billekin anyway? lmfao) Anyway, good luck in the ac-10, just don't delude yourself into thinking you ever had a chance against such a superior opponent. I hope we meet again this year. We can really use a post season win.

B freakin S! The Lobo team were the aggressors and therefore got to the line more. The UNM team was just to quick and athletic for the overmatched billikens (wtf is a billekin anyway? lmfao) Anyway, good luck in the ac-10, just don't delude yourself into thinking you ever had a chance against such a superior opponent. I hope we meet again this year. We can really use a post season win.

Just do us a favor, make sure your superior team wins the remainder of the season so this is not a rpi downer.

I guess Illinois Springfield got 'hometown'd" as SLU shot 30 Ft's to their 15....? And who in the heck Illinois-Springfield and how did they even have a second half lead AT SLU????

I guess we (UNM) got homer'd at home earlier this year when NMSU beat us and they shot THIRTY EIGHT FT's on our floor (to our 27)?

Here is proof refs dont mean as much as you all would care to admit:

NMSU proceeded to shoot THIRTY FIVE Ft's at their building 3 weeks later to our 20, AND WE STILL WON THE GAME BY 20!

So dont beotch about the refs- if we can beat a good team in a rivalry game on the road while getting outshot by 15 at the line -by 20 points mind you- you all could have won too despite the FT issue.

Sometimes it's the style of play of the other team leads to FT disparity (NMSU leads the nation in FT attempts and % of points scored at the line; but they cannot shoot outside so they pound and grind and get to the line)bascially what we just did to SLU cause we only attempted 7 threes; we forced the issue and got to the stripe. SLU was content to jack up threes even though they werent going down.

BTW just watched a replay and Greenwood MUGGED KM clean in the lane......

I guess we (UNM) got homer'd at home earlier this year when NMSU beat us and they shot THIRTY EIGHT FT's on our floor (to our 27)?

Yea, why don't you check where nearly half of those 38 free throws went to.. They went to a guy who shoots under 50% from the line..

Yea, why don't you check where nearly half of those 38 free throws went to.. They went to a guy who shoots under 50% from the line..

Keep spinning it all you want.....so i guess the refs not only are able to screw you with fouls but they know exactly who to call the fouls against.

Priceless. :D

Keep spinning it all you want.....so i guess the refs not only are able to screw you with fouls but they know exactly who to call the fouls against.

Priceless. :D

Are you kidding? Have you ever heard of "hack-a-shaq." There are some players that are known to do less damage from the line than from underneath the basket..

edit: For the record, I never said the refs had anything to do with it.. I was just pointing out that SIXTEEN of the FTs were awarded to a player who is worthless from the line, so in turn, you were at an advantage.