Andy Katz Blog

slufan13

We need to give a little credit to RM for his scheduling as well. That has been a sore point at SLU in the past, but lets face it, all this attention we are getting is contributed to the big win over a strong opponent and the fact that we are heading into a tournament that will be televised on ESPN (hince the motivation for the extra hype from them). Its become a regular thing to complain and moan about our schedule each year, but our schedule (and the wins) are a big reason why we are getting so much media love.

I had a thought that these ESPN people may not be on the SLU bandwagon as much as they realize that BC is not so good but they still want people to tune in so they are talking us up.

Some of it has to do with the fact we're in this tournament, but IMO most of it is because of Majerus. Back when we were making our run in 09-10 we were getting a decent amount of coverage from them.

I am very partial to the "cockstrong" moniker for Rickma but "South American dictator" really brings wood to the shorts too.

"brings wood to the shorts" brings wood to my shorts. if i know anything about excel it's that circular references make spreadsheets explode. well, that circular reference has me exploding all over the sheets. zing zang zowee.

Also on the front page of CBS's college basketball page and they also had a write up about us.

http://www.cbssports...n-to-prominence

man, two COLD-BLOODED comments on there. oh, well. no skin off my ****. rick's the man.

Majerus has Saint Louis poised to push XU in A-...

Score: 31

November 22, 2011 6:26 pm

"Like a veteran, he didn't bite." That's about the only thing his fat @ss didn't bite. Perhaps if you had put that on a slice of cheesecake he would have taken the bait. "Anything that could've happened did happen." Other than you losing some weight. @**** broke the stat keepers laptop during the game at Xavier when he threw it while crying about a foul call he disagreed with and never did apologize for the incident. It's a shame Alyce died, she was a good person. Should've been Rick.

Majerus has Saint Louis poised to push XU in A-...

Score: 73

November 23, 2011 10:38 pm

The fat slob that is Rick Majerus is such a tired act and always wears out his welcome given time. Bro, his Mom was 84 and everyone loses their parents eventually. Rick is a complete control freak and also one complete jerk. Everyone @ ESPN hated this clown and unless he gets his way, he reverts back to the spoiled brat mom raised. Utah could NOT wait to get rid of this **** even though it meant their basketball program going down the toilet for years. He always gets to the point in his relationships where he just becomes insufferable.