From Dawgishly

Dawgishly

I like how dawgishly assumes that he knows everyones salary..... its pathetic how he makes insults concerning money.

Just remember you are the one at the office whining about your workload, while we are celebrating a bills win..

dawgishly you sir obviously are a sad depressed man who hates his job, don't deny it....... o and you still have 6 hours of work before monday better get started hahaha

Easy now. Dawgishly came back and took his medicine which is more than I can say for most opposing fans.

I am tempted to put you in your place. Bur I won't good game Billikens. Feel free to own it even though you had no part in it.

Enjoy your Monday!

No part in it?? You clearly know nothing about the chaifetz's student section 6th man, we heckled our asses off at your bench and clearly got in their head, they would react to our heckles by shaking there head and putting on a disgusted look, or maybe it was just the score.....;)

wait wait wait i got a good one "So what was the score at halftime?" 50-25.. Just one more time 50-25.

I am tempted to put you in your place. Bur I won't good game Billikens. Feel free to own it even though you had no part in it.

Enjoy your Monday!

Wait a minute. You were owning a victory you had no part in before it even happened. And it didn't happen. If it would have, I'm sure you'd be pounding your chest.

Did dawgishly give up? or is he just putting the finishing touches on another page long post? Soon we'll know, but my bet is we will likely never hear from him again..

farewell til next time dawgishly for you provided everyone here on billikens.com with a truly entertaining thread and showed just how bush league UW fans are.

my favorite dawgishly quote " my firm is going to buy you're Dads business because they are a bunch of dumb rednecks from st.louis"

- he deleted it seconds after posting in an attempt to not show his true colors. hahaha