Write up about Canada trip from cbssports.com

billikenbill

I don't know Im the eternal optimist I guess.

But if he is ever going to contribute, this is the year it has to start. He has shown the occasional sign of being a player but has never had the consisttency needed to be a difference maker.

CR is very young for his class but with two full years under his belt I think something will click this year.

Im not saying he will be all conference or even a 20 minute a game guy but I just have a feeling this is the year we spend more time saying "nice game by CR tonight"

instead of last years "CR seems to have the ability why cant he put it together."

You may be right. He may never turn out to be the player we were hoping for but Im expecting a stronger, more physical, meaner CR this year.

Two full years of banging with Conklin day in and day out has got to toughen you up.....at least a little bit...Right? I hope?

I agree. I just remember him cramming a few last year when I wasn't expecting a dunk. Let's hope it all comes together.

I agree. I just remember him cramming a few last year when I wasn't expecting a dunk. Let's hope it all comes together.

Lets face it. If Cory wasn't making progress or at least satisfing Rick, he'd be playing for Brad at Lindenwood by now.....unless....maybe Rick isn't as big an arse as some think....

• 2 weeks later...

Lets face it. If Cory wasn't making progress or at least satisfing Rick, he'd be playing for Brad at Lindenwood by now.....unless....maybe Rick isn't as big an arse as some think....

Who knows? Rick doesn't have a lot of bigs right now. Especially with any experience in the program. "Satisfying" rick might have a different context in this situation. He's on the team, so who cares?