Z. Turner: "SLU is one of the top on my list"

Thanks for the info. But I guess you couldn't have posted this on the thread we already had up for him?

Not to pick nits but that thread degenerated into SAT scores and all sorts of ridiculoous crap. I'm happy as heck not to have to wade through it to get to a nugget of info.....

Not to pick nits but that thread degenerated into SAT scores and all sorts of ridiculoous crap. I'm happy as heck not to have to wade through it to get to a nugget of info.....

Agreed - that thread is getting ridiculous. I think we can cut you some slack considering you have produced the most substance on this board during the last couple of months. It is nice to hear some recruiting info especially after the past 9 months we have had to endure.

Thanks for all of your hard work Blogman!

Is this kid a Dwayne Polk 2.0? I know nothing about the kid, but I assume the coaching staff believes he will grow at least a few more inches. Its best to get in on him early before he grows and starts generating interest from bigger schools.

Just because a kid is 5'9" doesn't make him Polk 2.0. I'm not saying he will be Allen Iverson either, but I think the fact that RM and company are interested this early says that he has potential even if he doesn't grow any taller.

Is this kid a Dwayne Polk 2.0? I know nothing about the kid, but I assume the coaching staff believes he will grow at least a few more inches. Its best to get in on him early before he grows and starts generating interest from bigger schools.

KM is 5'10" and is about as far from Polk as you can get. Just because a kid is 5'9" doesn't mean he is going to be the same type of player as Polk. I remember some were concerned after first seeing MM in person that he might be another Polk. We can't always judge based solely on appearances.

KM is 5'10" and is about as far from Polk as you can get. Just because a kid is 5'9" doesn't mean he is going to be the same type of player as Polk. I remember some were concerned after first seeing MM in person that he might be another Polk. We can't always judge based solely on appearances.

Just merely asked the question/made an observation based on his size. Did anyone read that I followed up with the statement that I'm glad Majerus and staff are getting in on him early, and I know nothing about the kid? If he does have a lot potential/talent and does grow more it will be good that we showed interest before the BCS'ers. A 2013 PG would be a good start to that recruiting class, but I imagine he's at least a year off from a verbal to any school. He would pair up nicely with Berry, but I guess Majerus is too lazy to recruit him ;) .