Sim Bhullar to Xavier

Holy crap! The Indian version of Sammy and Simeon. Hopefully these guys play like the Haley brothers, or the A-10 could be in trouble.

Conklin won't be able to handle this height. Manning and Loe are going to have to step it up for this guy.

Let's hope he turns out to be more like Greg Oden than anyone else. Bigger bust than Dolly Parton.

I hope not. Oden, for all his NBA shortcomings, led OSU to the championship game. This guy puts me in mind of Andre the Giant. Didn't know X had a WWE team.

I hope not. Oden, for all his NBA shortcomings, led OSU to the championship game. This guy puts me in mind of Andre the Giant. Didn't know X had a WWE team.

I was meaning Portland Oden, not Columbus Oden. And to be fair, all he did in C-bus was show up for games. Like Derrick Rose, there is no official documentation of his classroom presence.

Zumaya was an 11th rd draft pick. Not a bust...it happens.

Is ND's Matt James considered a bust? (should I not have gone there)

Brutal...

Last time I was in Ann Arbor, I saw a homeless guy wipe his ass with the 1992 Final Four banner, then sleep on it. He kinda looked like Ray Jackson.