Shareholder

GOSLU68

This is a semi annual publication; I guess I get one because I have an MBA as my second SLU degree.

They are announcing a new joint degree between the business and athletic departments.

Kristin Fokl's lawyer husband seems to be the head of the new department.

The entire magazine praises and features one student athlete after another. Its emphasis is that Sports as a business is larger than the automotive business.

Somebody gets this in a big way.

This is a semi annual publication; I guess I get one because I have an MBA as my second SLU degree.

They are announcing a new joint degree between the business and athletic departments.

Kristin Fokl's lawyer husband seems to be the head of the new department.

The entire magazine praises and features one student athlete after another. Its emphasis is that Sports as a business is larger than the automotive business.

Somebody gets this in a big way.

I also learned from the new issue of Shareholder that a certain regular Billikens.com poster is receiving a distinguished alumnus award!

I also learned from the new issue of Shareholder that a certain regular Billikens.com poster is receiving a distinguished alumnus award!

PM me for my address information. Donations to my favorite charities are also appreciated.