Jarod Leonard

coachstyles

I have been trying to get some info about him but have yet to see anything. He is Jesse Leonards kid, former SLU star in the early 70s. That is all I know. I should probably call Frank on Monday and get him on the case.

Jarod is about 6'5" (maybe 6'6") and still growing. he is a very skilled athlete and perimeter player. He will see his first varsity action this year. he played on the stl. eagles 15 and under team last summer with the likes of kyle kirk, alex tyus and ben hansbrough. he a's little think, but he's young. he has a very bright future ahead of him. hopefully, he'll be in billiken blue like Ghost was.

bad boyz for life

i just saw and talked to the leonard kid at an open gym in kirkwood last week. He looked like he has grown and put on weight he seems to be about 6'6. His game looked realy good. he said "i'm very excited with the Bills even looking at me its an honor, i would love one day to be in the bill Blue like my dad was" this is good news for the class of 2006