Space Jam Syndrome

davidnark

I may be aging myself, but does anyone remember the really awful Michael Jordan and friends/Looney Tunes movie "Space Jam"? Well, apparently the syndrome that inflicted the players in this movie has reached our boys from down under. I just don't understand how great shooters who played top-flight international amateur basketball suddenly cannot shoot the ball. It reminds my of Chuck Barkley shrugging his shoulders in frustration in this classic.

In somewhat related news, I love that we now have a fantastic new cheerleader on the bench and a rocking drummer with the band, but it sure would be a lot more exciting if the drummer was dunking and blocking shots and the cheerleader was penetrating and shooting.

This season is just so 2@#$@^% frustrating for so many reasons. At least our head coach hasn't been sidelined by an in-game injury this week.

I may be aging myself, but does anyone remember the really awful Michael Jordan and friends/Looney Tunes movie "Space Jam"? Well, apparently the syndrome that inflicted the players in this movie has reached our boys from down under. I just don't understand how great shooters who played top-flight international amateur basketball suddenly cannot shoot the ball. It reminds my of Chuck Barkley shrugging his shoulders in frustration in this classic.

Be careful what you're calling awful Nark. That movie is my childhood. Got a big poster hanging in my room, no joke. The scene where the Monstars steal the power is one of cinematographic genius.

In somewhat related news, I love that we now have a fantastic new cheerleader on the bench and a rocking drummer with the band, but it sure would be a lot more exciting if the drummer was dunking and blocking shots and the cheerleader was penetrating and shooting.

This season is just so 2@#$@^% frustrating for so many reasons. At least our head coach hasn't been sidelined by an in-game injury this week.

So you are saying that tiny martians stole CS, CE, and RL's talent to play the Looney Tunes and Michael Jordan? :P