JJs Shot et al

I was watching JJ closely at yesterday's game. He has to have the ugliest FT shooting form for a guard I have ever seen. Anyone else think he needs a 'redo' of his FT shot?

I was also intrigued that KMs location on the bench was right next to the coaches, not down the line in the middle or end of the bench. While I agree we would be better off if he were to red shirt this year, that indicates to me he wants to be right in the middle of things this year.

Coach Majerus was sitting much more than standing at the game yesterday. Previous threads indicated he was standing, but my observation was that he was on his butt more than his feet at the game.

Unofficial long-time sponsor of John Duff

mhg

I was watching JJ closely at yesterday's game. He has to have the ugliest FT shooting form for a guard I have ever seen. Anyone else think he needs a 'redo' of his FT shot?

I was also intrigued that KMs location on the bench was right next to the coaches, not down the line in the middle or end of the bench. While I agree we would be better off if he were to red shirt this year, that indicates to me he wants to be right in the middle of things this year.

Coach Majerus was sitting much more than standing at the game yesterday. Previous threads indicated he was standing, but my observation was that he was on his butt more than his feet at the game.

mhg

His shot is awful, it's amazing he can hit 50%. I'll bet he works hard on it in the off season. It's hard for me to believe that his coaches growing up didn't demand he work on his form.

mhg

we have had several kids in the last half dozen years who spin the ball left to right before shooting; some follow through by inadvertantly getting the same sideways spin on their actual shot