GDT: SLU v. St. Joes

SluSignGuy

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kwamain looked like he was having a great time the whole game. He was and is the heart of the team. His confidence, attitude, and leadership is going to have a huge effect on this team. He worked with McCall all of warm-ups. He was encouraging everyone and showing tons of emotion before and after the game. Kwamain and Jake Barnett are just like having 2 more coaches on the bench during the games.

Kwamain is going to have a great effect on this team right now. I'm not saying that we'll make the NCAA's or NIT, but I think postseason play needs to be our goal. The CBI or CIT would be great for this team. These young players just need to keep playing games. Extend their season. Learn the feeling of a win or end your season game.

I'm always hopeful, but this team is a long way off from postseason consideration. IMO, the first goal ought to be making a run at a .500 record.

I think the best part about the game today was that every single player (including Kwamain) had something positive to contribute the the win. Also LOVED the effort today

Eckerle? Salecich? Really?

Kwamain? Really?

Our bench cheerleading has been awesome this year. With Barnett and the walk-ons I would put our bench cheerleading in the top 5 nationally.

It was nice to see KM in the SLU uniform again and Im sure he has helped in practice but the water boys, towel boys, and even Guy Phillips contributed more to this game than KM.