Majerus expected back Wednesday

bonwich

This is a big deal. Someone with the heart health of RM should be careful wen taking Coumadin.

I still don't know how he got the laceration. Does Paul have ninja stars in his shorts or something?

Great to see Rick is okay and he will back on the bench (well standing by bench).

What does this mean? You aren't making much sense.

I'm no doctor, I just know it was originally used for rat poisoning, which is kind of unsettling.

He isn't at a higher risk for heart attack or stroke while taking it, in fact that is probably why he is on it.

Like I said, I am not a doctor, but I believe someone with poor circulation like in his case could be at risk for hemorrhaging. Meaning he might shed a tear of blood if we don't get KM and WR back.

Posted Image

This is a big deal. Someone with the heart health of RM should be careful wen taking Coumadin.

I still don't know how he got the laceration. Does Paul have ninja stars in his shorts or something?

I've wondered if the cut came from something on the advertising signage that fronts the scorer's table. It looked to me like he got pushed into it and maybe got cut on the framework or something there. It's kind of odd that no one has explained exactly HOW he got cut. But if he is taking Coumadin, a cut will bleed more than normal.

Coumadin is a blood thinner to guard against strokes and heart attacks. But a side effect is that your blood has a more difficult time coagulating when cut, especially worrisome for someone with high blood pressure that increase the flow of blood out of a cut. Sure hope coach can hold it together during this difficult time. Not only is our team taking a beatdown but so is our coach. I feel for him.

Glad to hear Majerus will be back. From our angle, it didn't look like he hit anything except for Paul. Per the PT wife, she was just hoping it wasn't an ACL/MCL/Meniscus the way it looked like his knee buckled. As for the cut, sometimes you just get hit the right way to cause the damage and don't need anything sharp. Stretch the skin far enough and it's going to tear. Compare to boxers, they get cuts all the time from taking shots to the face. Not necessarily from "sharp" objects, just from the power of the punch and stretching from the skin. Anyway, hopefully everything turns out for the best.