Billiken travel problems

thetorch

Our Bills have had a tough go of it trying to get to Fort Wayne. They were supposed to be arriving there on a chartered jet early this afternoon. The jet had problems on the ground here. Then the charter company said they would send another plane but that one couldn't leave wherever it was due to more mechanical problems. Finally after several hours The Bills boarded a bus for the trip to Ft Wayne at about 6:30. 20 miles over the river in Illinois they got a call from the Charter plane company that they had a plane on the ground ready to go. The bus doubled back and the team finally got off the ground shortly before 8:00 tonight. How this affects the team's performance tomorrow will reamin to be seen. Get a good nights sleep boys.

I wouldn't worry about young men in their late teens or early twenties...they should be a very resilient bunch. I just hope that they have their "A" game as anything less will more than likely mean that they get bounced.

I only worry about not getting enough practice time at the venue and also practicing at the right time. Probably first thing tomorrow they will have to practice there and then knowing college students (and myself) they will probably take an afternoon siesta which makes them flat for the first half. If they had gotten there this afternoon they could have played at the gym tonight and then not worried about it so much tomorrow.

must be something in the air or the travel god is p'd. it took me from 8 am to 10:30 pm to get from my cabin room on my cruise ship to my bedroom in my house. i was supposed to be home by 4 pm. a lot of sitting in airports makes for a long day and really wears you down. i was worthless all day today. not having twa in st louis anymore was a horrible turn of events for st louis.