GDT: SLU vs. What are they now? Missouri State? Video Link incl.

gobillsgo

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no doubt in my mind that we win this game with Kwa and Willie. Unfortunately, that's been the theme of the season.

Well, we've had trouble beating them at OUR place over the years, but the way this game went I think we certainly would have had a shot with those two both in there.

last comment. now these two hoosier announcers are dissing RM. Two words: White Trash.

They are ok, what they are saying is true Majerus is a different type of dude. The frustration of losing to SMS is coloring your view on that one.

They are ok, what they are saying is true Majerus is a different type of dude. The frustration of losing to SMS is coloring your view on that one.

I would retaliate to that comment, but I am afraid with your training you could kill me with your bare hands... ;)

I would retaliate to that comment, but I am afraid with your training you could kill me with your bare hands... ;)

or feet

I would usually share in the frustration and pile on but nothing compares to the frustration of OCT and we are getting exactly what I expected so I'm disappointed but not surprised at all

I am usually the enternal optimist and think we always have a chance. I'm really not thinking that way this season.

We played a pretty good game and had a chance late against a senior dominant team. I know it's cliche, but considering we are all frosh, it wasn't bad. The SMS crowd was pretty shocked in the 2nd half when we were making our run. I'm pretty sure they expected to win real big.

Jordair was a man out there. His And 1 dunk was sick nasty. Let's get Kwamain and Willie back and we'll be a very good team.

We played a pretty good game and had a chance late against a senior dominant team. I know it's cliche, but considering we are all frosh, it wasn't bad. The SMS crowd was pretty shocked in the 2nd half when we were making our run. I'm pretty sure they expected to win real big.

Jordair was a man out there. His And 1 dunk was sick nasty. Let's get Kwamain and Willie back and we'll be a very good team.

Rammer just used Jett;s dunk as the play of the game. He admitted there weren't many to choose from on our side.