Quevin Winters

bk18

just because kwamain and jett/mccall are on the floor at the same time doesn't mean one of them is "playing the 2". you kind of saw that with kwamain and cassity last year at times. let kwamain come off screens and get the ball.

also kwamain's assists were helped out by guys like lisch and liddell his freshman year. although we may be a better overall team now, we don't currently have a play as good as lisch in my opinion.

just because kwamain and jett/mccall are on the floor at the same time doesn't mean one of them is "playing the 2". you kind of saw that with kwamain and cassity last year at times. let kwamain come off screens and get the ball.

also kwamain's assists were helped out by guys like lisch and liddell his freshman year. although we may be a better overall team now, we don't currently have a play as good as lisch in my opinion.

Does anyone really believe this team is better than the team 3 years ago? As it sits this moment, this might be as bad a team as SLU has had in a number of years. Does anyone see 10 wins on the schedule based on how we've played so far?

Does anyone really believe this team is better than the team 3 years ago? As it sits this moment, this might be as bad a team as SLU has had in a number of years. Does anyone see 10 wins on the schedule based on how we've played so far?

skill-wise from top to bottom this team is better

IF we play a 3-guard lineup like we did last year, we would have 3 spots available for: Mitchell, McCall, Jett, Barnett, Cassity, Salecich, and Eckerle...

Next year we lose Eckerle, and are left with 6 players for 3 positions...that's not too bad (20 minutes per player average)

For example,

KM- 30

KC- 24

JB- 24

MM- 22

JJ- 15

CS- 5

If Salecich doesn't improve, I think he is going to be the odd man out...

How would sitting out a year affect KM in a negative way I don't understand that?

And they knew they would sit behind them for two years, they weren't counting on three. I think RM might have to re-evaluate the guard position. But it won't to place arguably our best shooter, best scorer, best leader, most athletic player, best defender, honor roll student who works harder than anyone else in the off-season and is a smart player and comes up big in pressure situations on the bench.

I knew someone would say he might get passed up on the depth chart, and I just find that humorous.

Where did I say KM would get passed on the depth chart? They are not sitting behind him this year so how would they sit behind him for three? RM may have to re-evaluate the guard position because JJ and MM will be better prepared to play next year after playing so much this year. KM may not need to play as many minutes and CS probably won't play as much. Some players don't play as well the first year after sitting out for a year. That is what I meant by that. He may play well immediately and he may not. What you find humorous means nothing to me.

IF we play a 3-guard lineup like we did last year, we would have 3 spots available for: Mitchell, McCall, Jett, Barnett, Cassity, Salecich, and Eckerle...

Next year we lose Eckerle, and are left with 6 players for 3 positions...that's not too bad (20 minutes per player average)

For example,

KM- 30

KC- 24

JB- 24

MM- 22

JJ- 15

CS- 5

If Salecich doesn't improve, I think he is going to be the odd man out...

Dont see CS being a part of SLU next year, will be shown the RM revolving door,

As pointed out earlier cannot see the kid sitting on the pine for a few minutes (2-5) in rubbish time,hopefully will get a chance at a second Div school or he may even head home.