Would Willie come back?

Billsrmajic

Bump. Everybody join and invite your friends.

After the 1st half tonight, everyone in my section was talking about how nice it would be to have Willie back. Just the energy and enthusiasm he brings to the floor is awesome, let alone the raw athletic ability.

If there is ANY chance that Willie is thinking about this, I hope he considers that there are probably about 10,000 fans/students/alumni that 1) would LOVE to see him come back and 2) think he got screwed over by the process versus a group of about 10 idiots who put this moronic process in place. The best way he could stick it to the 10 idiots is by coming back, dominating the A10, then successfully declaring for the NBA draft with 10,000 of us cheering him on. Think about it, Willie.

if willie has been released from his scholarship, then wouldn't a facebook site asking him to come back to slu be some form of illegal recruiting by boosters?

Horsefeathers!!!

I dont think there is any chance of him coming back but maybe he can grow a nice flattop between now and Saturday and he can pretend to be Remekun for the Georgia game.

+1