anyone know?

GOSLU68

Earlier thread someone said Jon Smith was no longer showing up; it would seem even if you were transferring you would wan't to play.

I would think it would be more a consideration of who has ankle turn or knee problem that needs rested.

Someone must walk by and notice who is showing up.

When will RL show up? Is he enrolled for summer session?

Are Ellis aand Conklin and Eckerle and Femi John recovering?

When are finals and do some kids stop playing to actually cram?

Earlier thread someone said Jon Smith was no longer showing up; it would seem even if you were transferring you would wan't to play.

I would think it would be more a consideration of who has ankle turn or knee problem that needs rested.

Someone must walk by and notice who is showing up.

When will RL show up? Is he enrolled for summer session?

Are Ellis aand Conklin and Eckerle and Femi John recovering?

When are finals and do some kids stop playing to actually cram?

These are some great questions. It would seem that Earl or TT might invest a few minutes in their blogs to provide some insight. At a time when Billiken BB interest is on a real upswing in the STL area, and not just among posters on this Board, I would think one or both of them might find the time to do a little research and write a short article.

These are some great questions. It would seem that Earl or TT might invest a few minutes in their blogs to provide some insight. At a time when Billiken BB interest is on a real upswing in the STL area, and not just among posters on this Board, I would think one or both of them might find the time to do a little research and write a short article.

TT has been MIA for weeks...

TT has been MIA for weeks...

Timmerman did have a little blip in this morning's P-D about Jordan transferring.

I haven't exactly been following bylines lately, but with him being the P-D's soccer writer, he now has to cover AC St. Louis and the St. Louis Athletica, both of which began their seasons recently. Also, I think that if needed, any sports writer with the P-D can get pulled for Cardinals duty.

Timmerman did have a little blip in this morning's P-D about Jordan transferring.

I haven't exactly been following bylines lately, but with him being the P-D's soccer writer, he now has to cover AC St. Louis and the St. Louis Athletica, both of which began their seasons recently. Also, I think that if needed, any sports writer with the P-D can get pulled for Cardinals duty.

Just went to his blog and nothing is there since 4/14.

What did he say about Jordan?