Slow Day

slupkt04

"Don't Stop Believing" - Journey

or

"Living On A Prayer" - Bon Jovi

Cliched, but whatever. It's what I'd do. :P

hahaha so cliche. but i guess im just tired of 'dont stop believing' because the white sox used it for their world series run. and im a cubs fan

if we are looking at using rock for the highlights, what about some red hot chili peppers? or if you want so music that gives you chills.... some Lux Aeterna(requiem for a dream). there are some parts in that peice that go really well with willie throwin it down or KM hittin some clutch 3's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKLpJtvzlEI

hahaha so cliche. but i guess im just tired of 'dont stop believing' because the white sox used it for their world series run. and im a cubs fan

if we are looking at using rock for the highlights, what about some red hot chili peppers? or if you want so music that gives you chills.... some Lux Aeterna(requiem for a dream). there are some parts in that peice that go really well with willie throwin it down or KM hittin some clutch 3's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKLpJtvzlEI

Nice call on the Requiem...I also like Explosions in the Sky, the band that did most of the "Friday Night Lights" soundtrack:

Booyah. Suck it. Raising my glass for another 100 years of futile Cubs baseball. :P

Selected verses/lyrics, of course:

"Suffragette City" by David Bowie, specifically for a Willie montage (plus one particular play by Kwamain).

Beastie Boys "Fight for Your Right (To Party)" for BC.

T. Rex's "Bang the Gong" (with a clever dj repeat skipping on a certain word) for Kwamain's 3s.

"Land Down Under" for the obvious pair (plus that nice kid who wears an Aussie flag in the student section :-) .)

"C'mon, Get Happy" for Kyle C.

Anything from NKOTB for Smif and Cory.

"Love Hurts" for Femi, Paul and Jeff.

And, of course, for all shots of the bench:

"I Am The Walrus."

(Did I miss anyone?)

Selected verses/lyrics, of course:

"Suffragette City" by David Bowie, specifically for a Willie montage (plus one particular play by Kwamain).

Beastie Boys "Fight for Your Right (To Party)" for BC.

T. Rex's "Bang the Gong" (with a clever dj repeat skipping on a certain word) for Kwamain's 3s.

"Land Down Under" for the obvious pair (plus that nice kid who wears an Aussie flag in the student section :-) .)

"C'mon, Get Happy" for Kyle C.

Anything from NKOTB for Smif and Cory.

"Love Hurts" for Femi, Paul and Jeff.

And, of course, for all shots of the bench:

"I Am The Walrus."

(Did I miss anyone?)

nice.

almost got it, but you forgot to hook the machine up to the barbie doll. which equates to nuclear missiles in your bedroom, not...

Posted Image

kwamain gets...

every time he does anything awesome.