Congrats Billikens

For making the finals of the CBI. The extra practice time and game experience is going to pay dividends next season for you guys.

Now if we can just get a home and home between X and SLU every year instead of an alternating schedule. Good luck!

For making the finals of the CBI. The extra practice time and game experience is going to pay dividends next season for you guys.

Now if we can just get a home and home between X and SLU every year instead of an alternating schedule. Good luck!

+1, and thanks for the support. Ever since the league changed the home-and-homes, I don't get what they're doing. We both get Dayton twice, which is a must, but I can't imagine you guys like playing Fordham twice. SLU, Dayton, and Xavier should all play each other twice, no brainer.

Good luck to the XU women tonight vs. Stanford. That's going to be a tough game, and Stanford gets to play out at Sacramento, but XU has the talent to pull it off. Coach McGuff is a great dude; he's a fellow beer geek and I've run into him a couple times at beer stores around here, and he's always receptive and enthusiastic to talk hoops. I saw XU pound SLU by 40+ earlier this year on what seemed to be an off night for Harris and Phillips. They'll need to play big tonight; Stanford's only loss came against the virtually unbeatable UConn.

The game is on ESPN after a Baylor-Duke Elite 8 game, interestingly enough.

Thanks, XFactor. And thanks again to X for carrying the A-10 banner proudly. That game against KSU was an instant classic. We're all hopeful that in future years UD, X, and SLU will create some real rivalry excitement in whatever conference we find ourselves in. As for the immediate future we're hoping and praying Crawford's interviewing agents these days and shopping for a luxury SUV. :rolleyes:

Thanks Xfactor. Congrats to Xavier for making it to the Sweet 16. Yes, we all want the home and home.

+1, and thanks for the support. Ever since the league changed the home-and-homes, I don't get what they're doing. We both get Dayton twice, which is a must, but I can't imagine you guys like playing Fordham twice. SLU, Dayton, and Xavier should all play each other twice, no brainer.

Good luck to the XU women tonight vs. Stanford. That's going to be a tough game, and Stanford gets to play out at Sacramento, but XU has the talent to pull it off. Coach McGuff is a great dude; he's a fellow beer geek and I've run into him a couple times at beer stores around here, and he's always receptive and enthusiastic to talk hoops. I saw XU pound SLU by 40+ earlier this year on what seemed to be an off night for Harris and Phillips. They'll need to play big tonight; Stanford's only loss came against the virtually unbeatable UConn.

The game is on ESPN after a Baylor-Duke Elite 8 game, interestingly enough.

There are others?

Sincerely,

UConn