now gary parrish jumps on the a-10 bandwagon as well

billiken_roy

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball...e-a10-good-name

parrish is all about the bcs conferences so this is quite unexpected.

He's also all about hair products and tanning beds. I've always had a hard time taking this guy seriously because his picture is included in his articles.

But hey, he's still employed by a major sports news outlet and he's giving the A10 some much deserved love. I'll take it.

He's also all about hair products and tanning beds. I've always had a hard time taking this guy seriously because his picture is included in his articles.

But hey, he's still employed by a major sports news outlet and he's giving the A10 some much deserved love. I'll take it.

Oh, and he also gives Jacob Pullen some much deserved love. Ouch.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball...e-a10-good-name

parrish is all about the bcs conferences so this is quite unexpected.

Most of the Article is about the A10 so that is good stuff. SLU has been plagued by so many near misses and could've beens for quite a while now. What if we got Pullen and Ellis? What is Hughes stayed another year? What if Romar stayed and we got Hollins? So close. I like this team and I'm ready for next year. I think we can make some noise next year.

Does that equate to Majerus scheduling some bigger name teams? They may overlook SLU and agree to a game.