STL Post

kevinfootes

I noticed that in the print version of today's Post SLU got top billing over Mizzou and Illinois. Pujols got all of page 1, but we got top billing in the college hoops section. I'm pointing this out because there are a couple of conspiracy theorists on here who constantly claim there is some anti-SLU bias at the Post, complaing that our beat writer isn't a "fan", etc. Of course no one typically comments when the coverage goes our way. Let's keep it rolling with some more wins!

I noticed that in the print version of today's Post SLU got top billing over Mizzou and Illinois. Pujols got all of page 1, but we got top billing in the college hoops section. I'm pointing this out because there are a couple of conspiracy theorists on here who constantly claim there is some anti-SLU bias at the Post, complaing that our beat writer isn't a "fan", etc. Of course no one typically comments when the coverage goes our way. Let's keep it rolling with some more wins!

How can they put Pujols ahead of the Bills? Whats wrong with those people?

Read Bonwich's post on another thread - it had nothing to do with us just circumstances.

How can they put Pujols ahead of the Bills? Whats wrong with those people?

That was just crazy and plain wrong. It's NOT baseball season, it's basketball season and a win over Ms. Valley, should have received priority over a baseball award story!

What is wrong with the P-D?