SLU v. Nebraska

TheA_Bomb

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a good crowd.

Jimbo, bring some whiskey by. All i have are some leftover Little Kings from the Pac Man-Cotto party over the weekend. Who the f over the age of 15 drinks Little Kings?

hahaha never even heard of little kings. i'd probably drink a smirnoff ice if i thought no one would find out. that ish was tasty.

Little 8 oz. green bottled beer. It was at all the hick Oklahoma high school parties.

in other news, conklin proving he's 3/8th's werewolf.

Speaking of undercover werewolves... KC has six boards and four assists so far AND he hit a three. He can keep on stepping up.

Femi John being solid w/ the ball and grabbing some boards. EVERYONE played at least OK today.

A little KC redemption is nice to see. Hope it lasts.

I think we know what we'll get from WR and KM most nights. KC and CS play like this more often than not and we'll be fairly successful. Especially if Cody joins the party.

Femi John being solid w/ the ball and grabbing some boards. EVERYONE played at least OK today.

A little KC redemption is nice to see. Hope it lasts.

I think we know what we'll get from WR and KM most nights. KC and CS play like this more often than not and we'll be fairly successful. Especially if Cody joins the party.