Thompson to SE Louisiana

Taj79

According to one member of Brett's family, Brett will make use of his 5 official visits that the NCAA allows before making a decision. He's scheduled one for later this month to the Univ. of Southern indiana. They are coached by former SIU-C asst coach Rodney Watson.

According to one member of Brett's family, Brett will make use of his 5 official visits that the NCAA allows before making a decision. He's scheduled one for later this month to the Univ. of Southern indiana. They are coached by former SIU-C asst coach Rodney Watson.

Why did he wait so long before asking for his release? The season ended in March and the semester ended in May. Wouldn't it have been easier for him to find a program to transfer to had he announced sooner?

My guess would be that they had set a goal for him to loss a specific amount of weight and he saw he was not going to make it and rather than hear about it all season He just decided to go some where else. ;)

My guess would be that they had set a goal for him to loss a specific amount of weight and he saw he was not going to make it and rather than hear about it all season He just decided to go some where else. ;)

Maybe its just me but I didn't think he looked that fat. Yes, he needs to get quicker. Yes, he needs to develop his upper body but believe he looked skinny compared to Obi. Frankly, I thought he had lost some weight and looked like an improved player at the end of the season. The talk from RM didn't appear to match his body size.