Cotto...still shooting hoops at the SLU rec

Guest Credsteelers6

Guest Credsteelers6

I'm a freshman at SLU and have seen Ruben (sic) Cotto around shooting hoops at tSimon Rec for awhile and wondering what he is doing on campus. He has some friend that he hangs around with from PR and they don't talk any English. It is confusing to me why he wants to be on campus when he is transferring. If he quit the team shortly after the Boston College game, why didn't he pack up and head to juco? Isn't he just losing valuable time in the classroom?

I'm a freshman at SLU and have seen Ruben (sic) Cotto around shooting hoops at tSimon Rec for awhile and wondering what he is doing on campus. He has some friend that he hangs around with from PR and they don't talk any English. It is confusing to me why he wants to be on campus when he is transferring. If he quit the team shortly after the Boston College game, why didn't he pack up and head to juco? Isn't he just losing valuable time in the classroom?

His JUCO Spring Break is over and classes started last Monday, so yes many people are wonding what is going on. Rivals reported that on March 31st he gave a "solid verbal" to La Salle for the 2010-11 season and will play for Harcum JUCO next season. He has been on campus for a long time, hanging out and shooting around so apparently his commitment isn't as solid as they think or he would be back at school.

His JUCO Spring Break is over and classes started last Monday, so yes many people are wonding what is going on. Rivals reported that on March 31st he gave a "solid verbal" to La Salle for the 2010-11 season and will play for Harcum JUCO next season. He has been on campus for a long time, hanging out and shooting around so apparently his commitment isn't as solid as they think or he would be back at school.

What the hell is this kid thinking? I know he left SLU, but the last thing I want to see is this kid waste his chance. He needs to get his ass in school some place.

go down MW evenings around 5-6 pm and you will see the gym flooded with non-SLU students. alums and others can pay, and also can bring in guests. It used to be $5 a visit, is that still correct?

as for Ruben, this young man may be in need of some serious therapy if he believes he is the next Michael Jordan. Maybe LaSalle has backed off? does anyone know for a fact that he is still going to Philly?