Missouri and Memphis

GOSLU68

Cornell and CS Northridge (who?) almost like MO having a OOC game against University of Chicago

That part of the bracket upsets me because I think both Missouri and Memphis are overrated and they wont have to play anyone too difficult

That part of the bracket upsets me because I think both Missouri and Memphis are overrated and they wont have to play anyone too difficult

Mizzou is 7-4 against teams in the tournament and 7-4 against RPI top 50 teams. That is pretty good.

Mizzou is 7-4 against teams in the tournament and 7-4 against RPI top 50 teams. That is pretty good.

I think they earned their seed. They have played well. I just dont think they have the type of team to go to an elite eight. Thats just my honest opinion. However, there are no teams in their part of the bracket who I think are better than them

fortunately, they will get tested by Memphis at some point unless the 6-7 point guard turns out to be their achilles heel

I think they earned their seed. They have played well. I just dont think they have the type of team to go to an elite eight. Thats just my honest opinion. However, there are no teams in their part of the bracket who I think are better than them

Marquette is very good - even with Dominic James out. most recent losses to Uconn, Pitt, Louisville, Villanova. if Missouri doesn't shoot threes better than they have been, they'll be home early.

fortunately, they will get tested by Memphis at some point unless the 6-7 point guard turns out to be their achilles heel

A Mizzou-Memphis game could end up being one of the ugliest games of the tournament. Both teams have shown the ability to have terrible shooting nights while forcing their opponents to do the same.